hey guys im Emma Sinclaire :)

WELCOME Sellers | Chat w/our favorite MODELS! ImageLactation Fantasy ImageXX-Cel
Forum rules
1) Make intro here in Promo Plugs. Then can post anywhere ELSE on site.
2) Create a GENERAL THREAD as a "home" thread.
3) Extra: Add any links or banners in your profile signature

~ Posts in this section visible to OUTSIDE VISITORS possibly (Potentially = MORE VIEWERS HERE than our other forums)

PregnantCoeds [PLVR POSTS] | WEBSITE! || • JWTIES [PLVR POSTS] | WEBSITE! - - - - - - - - - - - *No BEGGING for Free Stuff* [Bad Posts]

hey guys im Emma Sinclaire :)

Postby preggoeggo on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:04 am

hey guys, you might not believe me, but it's me. My daughter is now 9 months old. I am still lactating heavily. You can find me on http://www.nadine-j.de right now in the members section, people are voting for who the third suprise model is.
preggoeggo
▇ ▅ ♬ ♬ ♬ ▅ ▇

Re: hey guys im Emma Sinclaire :)

Postby preggoeggo on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:04 am

my mm page is emma sinclaire as well
preggoeggo
▇ ▅ ♬ ♬ ♬ ▅ ▇

Postby DaveyGuy on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:13 am

preggoeggo wrote:hey guys, you might not believe me, but it's me. My daughter is now 9 months old. I am still lactating heavily. You can find me on http://www.nadine-j.de right now in the members section, people are voting for who the third suprise model is.

Glad to see you here. You do have a lot of fans.
I was not breast fed but it is never to late to start
DaveyGuy
Site Admin

Postby Murk on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:03 am

OKAY, here's the deal....

Gather around BITCHES - This is THE EVENT of the SUMMER

It is THE. F****'ING. EMMA Sinclaire, here, gracing us with her HEAVENLY PRESENSE! :shock:

And we will HONOR that! GIVE RESPECTS, AND BOW !

(or just a hello, and a little encouragement here and there, I'm sure she'll be appreciative of that....)

But I think the point's gotten across :mrgreen:

Hi Emma, WELCOME to the forum!
Murk

Postby preggoeggo on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:16 am

Murk wrote:OKAY, here's the deal....

Gather around BITCHES - This is THE EVENT of the SUMMER

It is THE. F****'ING. EMMA Sinclaire, here, gracing us with her HEAVENLY PRESENSE! :shock:

And we will HONOR that! GIVE RESPECTS, AND BOW !

(or just a hello, and a little encouragement here and there, I'm sure she'll be appreciative of that....)

But I think the point's gotten across :mrgreen:

Hi Emma, WELCOME to the forum!

HHAHA this made me laugh.
preggoeggo
▇ ▅ ♬ ♬ ♬ ▅ ▇

Postby Murk on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:23 am

preggoeggo wrote:my mm page is emma sinclaire as well

For those of you that don't know, MM = Models Mayhem

(correct?)

Now don't go on there acting like TERDS, gentlemen. Stop and stare and gawk, but keep your penis HERE, your MANNERS THERE :D

So hows it been working with Daktari, if you don't mind us asking? That'd give us unique info on how its kinda like in the "scene".
Murk

Postby preggoeggo on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:27 am

I love working with him. He's an amazing person to know and a fabulous photographer.
preggoeggo
▇ ▅ ♬ ♬ ♬ ▅ ▇

Postby preggoeggo on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:28 am

preggoeggo wrote:I love working with him. He's an amazing person to know and a fabulous photographer.

and yes mm= model mayhem
preggoeggo
▇ ▅ ♬ ♬ ♬ ▅ ▇

Postby preggoeggo on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:30 am

murk; are you able to post the picture I sent you so that the people on here can believe its me? I'm going to bed now. Its already 10:00pm my time. And thank you for your warm welcome :)
preggoeggo
▇ ▅ ♬ ♬ ♬ ▅ ▇

Postby Murk on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:36 am

I always imagine someone like that to either be an "effiminate" artsy guy, or the other way, some kinda instense control freak genius. Or maybe I just want his job and tease out of envy... :)

Where you located by them? Or is there a talent agency involved? You call them? How does this stuff work?

preggoeggo wrote:murk; are you able to post the picture I sent you so that the people on here can believe its me? I'm going to bed now. Its already 10:00pm my time. And thank you for your warm welcome :)

I didnt know it was on-limits to post. But I can do that since you don't mind. I wont get too crazy with it, will be tasteful. Thanks for the permission.
*edit: added*

You can answer things next time (if there's a next time :oops: )

Sweet dreams, kiddo!
Murk

Postby red5 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:37 am

wow! hello emma, huge fan of you since the hotcheekz cam days and just loving your milky pics/vids on nadine's site :D you truly are a beautiful girl and i look forward to seeing more of your work including the amazing milk spraying
red5
Pure Greatness

Postby stungib on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:42 am

Hello Emma.

Great to have you here. You've stirred up lots of guys here. Your videos and pics are great. Youve got such a slim frame but sport such massive boobs. Just the way I like it. :thumbup:

Plus, I have a thing for pretty Canadian girls who lactate. I hope you come here often. :D
Last edited by stungib on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
stungib
♚ MilkMaster Supreme ♚

Postby mlkman256 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:48 am

Welcome Emma. You are super hot.
mlkman256
Pure Greatness

Re: what would you like to see; Emma

Postby Murk on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:53 am

{Can't "merge" these posts or move them to the end here. If merged, they'd become the FIRST posts of the thread instead of the intro}

All the REQUESTS from the other thread have been copied and added HERE now

So "what would you like to see" Emma do?

wohbuddy wrote:The last vid was pretty damn hot. She got some self sucking in there... granted it didn't show her drooling the milk out at all :(

I enjoy tied up milking breasts.... none of the whipping or other stuff though. Only because it makes the breasts leak without having to touch them with hands.

s7t7a7r wrote:Going for the most milk she can possibly get after 4 hours of constant pumping. then compare breast size to the not pumped breast. make sure to get lots of breasts hanging to show size better..

stungib wrote:Seems to me Emma can't take a bad photo/video. She could just sit naked and that would be hot!

Murk wrote:Right. My only request to Emma is just do MORE :)

I'd still LOVE to talk Emma though if she came here. :oops:

We'd probably have to FIGHT each other off to get our turn lol.

stungib wrote:Oh, no doubt. Maybe if DavyGuy could sweet talk her and Penny Hume to come over. Wow, that would be the TRIFECTA of Canadian Lactating Hotties. (counting Beth of course.)

Murk wrote:That is a MUCH better request than mine :) (Its gives me an idea for a thread, when I get time)

DaveyGuy seems to get the hookups though
Murk

Re: what would you like to see; Emma

Postby stungib on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:45 am

• Slow striptease remove bra to show letdown with engorged tits.
  • Putting elastic bands or soft drapery cord around breasts from back to front then milk will really spray from the nipple.
  • Standing up naked over black background how much/far you can spray.
  • PMD (Pump Me Dry) using a pump showing quantity of milk extracted.
  • Measuring your areolas and nipples, weighing breasts
  • Self sucking breasts.
  • Man sucking breasts or milking you on all fours.
  • Man on bottom with you straddling him as he suckles. Spray him down with leftovers.
  • Show your breasts from sitting or standing or bending over. Show breasts from a sucklers POV.
  • Dancing nude or jumping jacks. Maybe start off wearing a spagetti strap top and show how movement breaks the girls free!
  • Using a vibrator on engorged nipples inducing a letdown.
  • Just tweaking nipples to induce a letdown.
  • Heavy makeup sitting on a sofa, opening your bra and then a man lay down and suckle while you jack him off. (I call this the Lac & Jack!)
  • Talking to the camera with dirty talk/fantasy stuff or what you want to do/ how horny you feel, etc..
  • Make sure to get closeups of your nipples/breast like a POV from someone suckling.
  • Office Lady attire with nylons and skirt/blouse, show your feet and soles in nylons.

Hope this helps.
stungib
♚ MilkMaster Supreme ♚

Next

Return to ✩ PLVR Pals ✩ Promos-Plugs-Chat